I have also switched to Netlify for hosting - it's super developer friendly and makes a lot of difficult tasks just work out of the box. Loving it so far!
I have some ideas for the
notes section, the webmentions and a few other #indieweb features I'd like to explore, but for now I'm pretty happy with how the site turned out.
As always, the source code is public on Github, if anyone is interested in the specifics. 😉
- Great site! Love the neat minimalism. Could you tell more about your Notes/Twitter workflow, how and if you automated it? Src suggests it's a manual process, but I wanted to ask anyway ;)
- You got it! Planning a post about that once I get it working ;)
- @philhawksworth any advice on syndicating notes to twitter? I thought maybe netlify webhooks / lamda functions could be useful for this...
- Same procedure as last year?
- Same procedure as every year, james
- Wow finally had a chance to check this out and it looks incredible Max! I need something like this on my site:
- Thanks so much zach! I'm still experimenting with webmention support - not 100% there yet. But I love how 11ty lets me pull in external data on build for that 👍